Sunday, August 2, 2009

Problem in Programming ? help please?

hi,


How i can write a Subroutine or Function in Compaq Visual Fortran which can find regular expressions in source code.


I think Fortran contains functions such as (Verfiy )and (Scan)


But who can not operate with regular expression .


(You can say a function that looks like. Net (match ), but in FORTRAN)


(you can write it in your answers if is in C++ ,but no laison with .NET )





Thanks

Problem in Programming ? help please?
Fortran ??? 1957 ???? it's been so long. Fortran you define every definition. Your question intrigued me and I find modern products like Zeus for the Fortran language. You'll have to google like I did. --%26gt; fortran RegEx





I KNEW there was a reason why I specialized in java.


No comments:

Post a Comment