Friday, July 31, 2009

In your honest oppinion, What do you think about MS Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition...?

Rate The Language, and the use of the API, GUI, IDE...?





000 is Poor Language


100 is Excellent Language





I Love this new language, because I built my first Web Browser with it, but the only downfall is that your programs will only work under the .NET Framework, I have .NET 3.5 Installed...


I give the language and the software a solid 80%





I only needed to know the following code to do a web browser...





A.


Search for text inside the textbox to go to a specific web site.





WebBrowser1.Navigate (TextBox1.Text)





B.


Go Home, Whatever the Web Browsers Main Page when it loads...





WebBrowser1.GoHome ( )





C.


Go Forward, To go to the page that you were looking at before you clicked back...





WebBrowser1.GoBack ( )





D.


Go Back, To go to the page before the one that your looking at the present time...





WebBrowsser1.GoBack ( )





E.


Refresh, To Refresh Sites like Yahoo Answers, and Stock Market Sites, but most Stock Market Sites, have an automatic Refresh code...





WebBrowser1.Refresh ( )


No comments:

Post a Comment