Friday, July 31, 2009

IT skills classification in a CV ?

I have my CV to update, and I wonder how to classify these skills. It sounds simple, but it's sometime tricky.


Where can I put Apache ? And where goes Design Patterns ? What about TinyERP ?


--------------


⁍ Advanced: Java (J2SE, J2EE), Shell Script, Perl, UML, Mozilla Framework, CSS, Ajax, HTML, JavaScript, C, Apache, tinyERP.


⁍ Basic: Plone, Zope, SQL, ASP.NET, PHP, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic for Applications, Matlab, Merise, Design Patterns.





⁍ Advanced : NetBeans, Eclipse


⁍ Vim, Matlab, Microsoft Access, Macromedia Dreamweaver.





⁍ Linux (Mandrake 10.1, Mandriva 2006, Kubuntu 7.10 – intermediate).


⁍ Microsoft Windows (MS Windows 3.1/95/98/2000/XP, MS-Dos – advanced)).

IT skills classification in a CV ?
On my CV I listed all the software packages/programmes that I know how to use in a section called 'Other Information'.





Or you could list them in the Education Section of your CV along with the name and address of the estasblishment where you passed them.

marigold

No comments:

Post a Comment