Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need final year college project for submission.?

I want a readymade software live project for submitting my college of final 3rd year of MCA 6th semester, it should be in Visual Basic, VB.NET or C# and back end should be in SQL Server or Oracle. Project should contain source code, abstraction, synopsis, project report.





I do not have the time to do it my self...please some one send me the link where i can download it free for educational purpose.





Its urgent. Date of submission to the university are coming day by day for the...i will be very much thank full if I get this.





Thanks in advance

Need final year college project for submission.?
Hello Sushil..don't worry you can get lots of live project source code for your college submission in internet, however I am not sure they provide you the source code and the documentation you want.





Check following site specially programmer2programmer.net they provide and help the college student to get the project, and best thing is that they provide it without any charges.





http://www.programmer2programmer.net/pro...





http://ajprofessionals.googlepages.com/





All the best.
Reply:It will be better for you to join the project based training institute.....

geranium

No comments:

Post a Comment