Friday, July 31, 2009

Management and Information Systems Major...What classes should I take?

I'm not getting into the upper division courses and is wondering what field in IS is expanding the most? I want to choose my courses wisely so that employers would pick me over somebody else. I'm in a class to learn Visual basic.net right now...Should I take a class to learn C++ ? Or is that mainly for Computer Science majors? I know C++ is for larger programs and VB is used primarily for small business programs...What do you think I should focus on? I am pretty creative and am a very fast typer. I would like to find a career after college where I can try to get at least 35,000 or 40,000...I live in Cleveland right now and may be moving to NC after college with my girlfriend. What are employers looking for basically?

Management and Information Systems Major...What classes should I take?
Scuba diving and Oriental cooking

morning glory

No comments:

Post a Comment