Friday, July 31, 2009

Any websites that provides sample codes for web services?

I want to create an auction site implemented using Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 2003.





And develop using ASP.NET WEB SERVICE %26amp; ASP.NET WEB APPLICATION.





I'm looking for some sample codes from some websites to help get me started.





Anyone know of any good websites?





Points to note: I'm using a Visual Basic project. So, I won't want something that has got C# or C++, etc.


Thanks.

Any websites that provides sample codes for web services?
Check out my source, there are a lot of projects there that allow you to view and even modify and redistribute the code.
Reply:you may get sample code from below links...





planet-source-code.com


surfpack.com


functionx.com


freewarehome.com


dirfile.com

dracaena

No comments:

Post a Comment