Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I did a funny C++ program...now what hahahahah?

hey guys my question is what do i do when i finish with my program hahahahah the teacher only tells us to send us the sorce code.


but i never know how do i send the program to other people so they can see my work.





and if i send them the progam will it conflict on there computer ? becouse they dont have the .NET update ?





how do i make a program in C++ and on visual basic so anyone can see it at the end i mean,


how do i convert it to an .EXE file ?





my main question is... what do i do next when i finish the program ?

I did a funny C++ program...now what hahahahah?
I use borland builder, Everytime I save the file, It also makes an .exe version of the file, check the folder where you save files, they might be there. If not you should look into Borland Turbo C++, it comes with a trial version and you can take all your programs ands make .exe files from them.





good luck!
Reply:I am not sure. Sorry. Report It


cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment