Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computer Science Internships?

I am 23 years old and a Junior Computer Science Major looking for an internship.





I completed a 2 year computer programming degree.








After graduating, worked 6 month as a Help Desk Technician before being laid off because the project I was working on was done.





Since I couldn't find another job I decided to go back to school for a 4 year degree.





I have pretty good knowledge of visual basic.net, c++, cobol, c#, RPG, AS400





I enjoy programming.





My school has NO resources for finding these sort of things.





I am in Pennsyllvania if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it

Computer Science Internships?
Pennsylvania is a big state, so I'm not sure where exactly to look for you, but check on a website called Indeed.com. Put in computer science internship and your area, and I have had very good luck finding internships for my students on that site (it has a web crawler which picks jobs off other sites).


No comments:

Post a Comment