Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I use VB functions in an ASP.NET website written in C#?

I've created a website in C# but I want to use some functions I've written in Visual Basic without converting them. I tried including them in a VB class, but when I try to browse to the page it gives me the error message:





The files '/Trader/App_Code/VbFunctions.vb' and '/Trader/App_Code/MyNamespace.cs' use a different language, which is not allowed since they need to be compiled together





There must be a way to do this without creating a DLL and registering it in the project. Please help.

How can I use VB functions in an ASP.NET website written in C#?
Are you using the full verison or express......because I know the express doesn't support using multiple languages but the full verison should support it......or atleast I've read in my books to book to buy the latest

medium

No comments:

Post a Comment