Monday, July 27, 2009

What can be a good idea for a final year univeristy project...?

I am a Computer Engineering Student… I am already familiar with a mixture of technologies listed below:





1. Digital Electronics (that includes Logic Designing and Switching Theory).


2. Computer and Data Networking.


3. Computer Programming:


       a. Client and Server Scripting (using ASP and ASP.NET).


       b. Web Programming like Flash, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets etc.


       c. Major Languages including C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Java etc.





I am seeking for a good project title, which may employ all of my above specialties, for my final year project…





I would be delighted if any of you share with me your past project experience…

What can be a good idea for a final year univeristy project...?
You may consult your teachers as through this media a wrong advice can be put forwarded....They know the demand as well as mental level and aptitude of their pupils well. Pl do not accept advice from net in this way seriously....


No comments:

Post a Comment